Sheraton Grand Los Cabos is perfectly located on the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula, moments from the towns of San José del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. Whether you are visiting for a family vacation, group getaway or business retreat, let our oceanfront resort be the place for experiencing the many exhilarating things to do in Cabo San Lucas.
Following an authentic Mexican meal at a local restaurant, relax with a fine Cuban cigar and locally made tequila. Gather with revelers from around the world to soak up Cabo’s famous nightlife and music scene at destinations like El Squid Roe, the Giggling Marlin and Cabo Wabo Cantina. Ride a glass bottom boat to Playa del Amor (Lover’s Beach). The point at which the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez, this area features dramatic, water-carved rock formations, hidden coves and beautiful beaches. Commune with exotic undersea life and explore majestic reefs while snorkeling Santa Maria Cove and Chileno Bay. Ride a camel through the desert landscape of El Tule Canyon or zipline through the canopies of Wild Canyon Ekopark at nearly 60 miles per hour. Arrange for a deep-sea fishing tour out of Marina Cabo San Lucas or set sail for a romantic catamaran cruise at sunset.
For more recommendations on things to do in Cabo San Lucas and assistance with arranging tours and excursions on land, sea and air, please approach our concierge at the hotel´s front lobby.
Some of our favorite attractions:
• Sea of Cortes - 1.6 kilometers/1.0 miles
• Santa Maria Bay - 4.8 kilometers/3.0 miles
• Chileno Bay - 8.1 kilometers/5.0 miles
• Famous Arch - 9.7 kilometers/6.0 miles
• El Medano Beach - 9.7 kilometers/6.0 miles
• Marina Area - 9.7 kilometers/6.0 miles
• Handicraft Market - 9.7 kilometers/6.0 miles
• Downtown Cabo San Lucas - 9.7 kilometers/6.0 miles
• Marina Cabo San Lucas - 11.3 kilometers/7.0 miles
• Old Lighthouse - 19.3 kilometers/12.0 miles
• Downtown San Jose - 22.5 kilometers/14.0 miles
Nearby Golf Courses:
- Ocean Course a Jack Nicklaus design, surrounding the hotel
- Desert Course a Tom Weiskopf design, surrounding the hotel
- Palmilla Course a Jack Nicklaus design, 3.5 kms away
- Cabo Real a Robert Trent Jones Jr design, 2.5 kms away
- Club Campestre San Jose a Jack Nicklaus design, 3 kms away