Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar
Corredor Turistico KM 10, Lote D, Cabo Del Sol, Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, 23450, Mexico
Phone: (52)(624) 14 58000
4.3/5 239 reviews
Perfectly situated in the heart of Cabo
Discover a Cabo San Lucas resort like no other — a tucked away oceanfront enclave framed by colorful Mediterranean architecture, the brilliant white sands of private Tortuga Beach and endless views of the Sea of Cortez.
At the southern tip of Baja Peninsula, six miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas, our resort boasts amply sized rooms appointed with classic Old Mexico flair and private balconies. Escape to the ocean’s edge and experience a warm welcome and signature Sheraton amenities. Find your perfect oasis, whether it’s family fun and watersports or oceanfront serenity, at one of five pools. Sneak away to the hacienda-style Cactus Spa for a morning of pampering and indulgence. Enjoy breathtaking Pacific Ocean views from the lush fairways of Cabo del Sol’s Ocean and Desert golf courses. Turn the little one loose for a day of exploration at the Sheraton Adventure Kids Club, with safe, supervised activities designed exclusively for children aged four to twelve. Gather for unforgettable dining experiences — from a swim-up bar and poolside snacks to a sports lounge and captivating seaside restaurants.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
For a Limited Time - Save 15% or More
Relax with our All Inclusive Package
Escape to Mexico and enjoy beautiful beaches, amazing sunsets and a free night. Book our Sunsational Savings package today and receive:
- 3rd night free
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit per room per stay per every 3 nights
- $50 Spa Credit Per Stay
- Upgrade when available
Book online or call 877-782-0108 and mention promo code ZS3.
Relax with our All Inclusive Package
Enjoy some time off with a loved one, friends or family with our new all inclusive package. Guests who book our all inclusive package will receive: (Minimum 3 night stay)
- Accommodations as selected
- All-day dining at participating restaurants
- Kids under 4 eat free and kids 5-12 have a 50% off food discount
- International and domestic drinks are served by the glass during operational outlet hours
- Swim-up pool bar, pool and beach service
- Access to the in-room minibar, including sodas, bottled water and beer
- Access to the gym
- Free in-room Internet access
Book online or call 877-782-0108 and mention promo code NCLUSV.
If your passion is Golf, this package is designed especially for you:
- Four-night stay at Deluxe Room with Jaccuzi, Sheraton Signature bed, and Private Terrace in double occupancy
- Golf on the Desert Course at Cabo del Sol
- Maximum of two rounds per person per stay at the Ocean Course, a world-renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature and Tom Weiskopf design golf courses for up to two registered guests per room
- Shuttle Transportation to/from golf course included
- Breakfast Buffet per registered guest per room at Tomatoes Restaurant (7.00 am -11.00 am)
- Free access to Gym, Sauna and Steam Room
Taxes and service charge are included in the rate
Sheraton High Speed Breakfast Package
Stay connected while you’re away for business or pleasure and share your favorite moments on your preferred social channels.
- Complimentary full American breakfast daily for two
- High Speed Internet access during your stay
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 239 verified guest reviews
84%of our guests
recommend this hotel
It was mine and my husbands first time to Cabo and we are so glad we chose to stay at the Sheraton. The property is absolutely breathtaking. The resort has about 7 different restaurants. The pools are gorgeous and relaxing. We thought it was awesome that the resort hosted a bunch of activities, like beach volleyball, beer pong, yoga, water aerobics and so on. It’s nice to get involved with the other guests and see what the resort has to offer. The room was exceptionally gorgeous with a wonderful balcony. It was so peaceful and serene. We had a minor issue with the electricity but the hotel was fast and eager to fix the issue. Overall though, that small problem doesn’t even compare to the sensational time we had at the Sheraton. We definitely recommend this hotel and will be coming back very soon!
- Check in at 3:00 PM
- Check out at 12:00 PM
- 5 resort pools
- On-site golf courses
- SPG Category 5
- Tortuga Beach
- Cactus Spa
- Babysitting service
- Sheraton® Adventure Kids Club
Enjoy Tortuga Beach, our private ribbon of sand overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Snooze under an umbrella, plunge into the warm surf or take part in exhilarating water sports and activities. Lounge by any of five pools, all offering ocean views and poolside drinks and snacks.
- Downtown Cabo San Lucas
- Playa del Amor
- Playa El Medano
- The Arch
How To Get Here
A place to gather, relax and share in the gift of great cuisine
Whether you’re seeking a hearty breakfast, light snacks and drinks poolside or a romantic dinner for two at a tucked-away table overlooking the sea, our dining experiences draw inspiration from Mexico’s Pacific Coast.
- Las Sirenas
- Girasoles de la Hacienda
- La Suerte Bar
- De Cortez Grill
Hours Of Operation
The perfect destination for rewarding, inspiring Cabo San Lucas events
Treat your guests to beautifully appointed rooms and function venues with ocean views, a range of captivating restaurants, and tailored gourmet menus courtesy of our Executive Chef and catering team.
- 8 Meeting Spaces
- Largest space is 12,419 sqft
- Indoor and Outdoor spaces